Wednesday, October 29, 2014

It's Not Right...


It has been a difficult week.  I have had to make decisions that affect the podcast.  And I have made the decision to make this journey alone.  I had to address some things that were said against my character.  I may not have much but I do have integrity.  And I will not have anyone challenge it.  So, part of tonight's podcast is dedicated to explaining how I was misunderstood.  But, also, with much sadness.Since I think certain statements cannot be taken back. I have to move away from the current format of The 5by5 Podcast. So listen for a new schedule and content.  I am needing a new name for my Tuesday night show too.  I also chatted about the Marvel Cinematic Universe announcement and why Honey Boo Boo was fired from TLC.




No comments:

Post a Comment