Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bring On The Wizard


I am coming up on my next big  Nerd Escape this weekend with Wizard World Comic Con in Nashville, TN.  This will be my first Wizard World Con and I am excited to see what they have in store.  WW has cons all over the country to the delight of  fanboys and girls everywhere.  
I plan on taking in the city of Nashville while I am in town for the 3 days of the convention. 
The only problem is the amount of recent cancellations that have come from Nashville. 



Also, our Nerd Moon is finally in phase and the new geek shows start on Monday with ABC'S Gotham.  On the latest edition of Fanboy Weekly I talk about this year's contenders for best fanboy show.  I also talk about the ones I don't think will make the cut



No comments:

Post a Comment