Sunday, November 22, 2015

Come On Patti!!


By now, all of you have heard about the now out-of-stock Patti LaBelle Sweet Potato Pie.  Many people have rushed to Walmarts across the country to taste what YouTuber James Wright was singing about when he made his video review of the Lady Marmalade singer's Sweet Potato Pie. I was lucky enough to get 2 of them.  Although, I didn't by them myself.  I was able to channel my inner Patti and have several slices of the now famous holiday pie.  My reaction was a little less enthusiastic than most.  But, I will say it is a very good store bought pie.  If you do not like spices or nutmeg this is not the pie for you.  But, it is good and would serve well for those who are not as blessed as Ms Patti is in the kitchen.  In my latest podcast all chat about the pies and some other fun topics on this week's 5by5 podcast.
Here is the original video that went viral and caused Walmart to sell at least 1 million of Patti's pies last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment