Monday, November 23, 2015

Who Is She To You?

It finally came.  It is finally here.  And I am already finished with it.  NetFlix Marvel's Jessica Jones debuted on Friday and I binge watched it Friday night through Saturday morning.  I though it was a tad better than Dare Devil.  But, only because I love a heroine.  Now, for those of you who haven't seen it, the kids may need to sit this one out.  It definitely deals with some dark and heavy real life issues such as; rape, alcohol abuse and sex.  Oh, and it is a bit bloody.  David Tennent was the perfect villain as The Purple Man.  And Krysten Ritter absolutely breathed amazing life into a practically unknown (to the masses) character. Listen to my review in this week's 5by5 Podcast as I talk about Jessica Jones, Shady Patti Pie LaBelle and The Wiz Live. 


No comments:

Post a Comment