Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl 48... Who's Playing?


Super Bowl XLVIII is upon us and I don't even know who is playing.. Just kidding.  I know that the Seahawks and the Broncos will be duking it out for this season's biggest award.  I will be watching but not exactly why most other people are watching. I am looking forward to the plethora or exciting and innovative commercials that advertisers are paying $4 million per 30 sec slot to showcase during the game.  I mean really is it that serious? Also, there will be a new Xmen Days of Future Past movie trailer along with Captain America. Can I just say that Marvel is killing the Super Hero movie game.  I mean SLAYING!! Nevertheless, enjoy the podcast. I hope you guys have an awesome Super Bowl viewing day! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment