Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I have a crush on Billy

My latest reality TV crush is Billy The Exterminator.  If you have ever watched this show, you may know what I am talking about.  If you have not here is a quick synopsis of what it's about.  The show is based around a extermination company in Louisiana.  The "star" is one of the owner's of the company.  He and his brother go out on various calls dispatched from their very flamboyant mother.  They wrestle alligators, raccoons, snakes, roaches and all other types of vermin.  But, Billy is the stand out.  With his spiked mullet hair cut, he has a southern charm and personality that is very sexy.  Can we say snake charmer?  He has that sort of fun loving personality that any one would love to be around.  While watching I find myself getting fearful that he may get hurt.  But, he normally is able to save the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment