Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love Dexter

I have finally started to catch up on Dexter Season 3. I had to get back into Dexter mode.  It has been a little over a year since I watched the first two seasons. I remember I was mesmerized watching as he stayed one step in front the police. Well Season 3 has started out pretty good.  The same suspense and cat and mouse struggle from previous seasons.  But, the skin peeling is a little on the gross side.  One thing I have struggled with, in the past, about Dexter.  I am actually cheering for the guy that is a serial killer of sorts.  But, Dexter is so complex and innocent in a way that one finds him appealing.  He is also boy next door cute.  Do remember Michael C. Hall from Six Feet Under? The gay son of a funeral home family.  Hmmm, why does he play all these dark rolls?  A better question is why do I like him playing dark rolls.. Odd or is it.. I guess we all have our dark thoughts, sides, moods ect...

No comments:

Post a Comment