Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall Is Here

Fall is here and it's my favorite time of year.  Locally, we kick off fall with a street fair that is 2nd in size to Mardis Gras in country.  It has been lovingly named The Fall Festival and it attracts people from all over the area for rides, games and FOOD!! This year was no exception besides the fact I probably ate too much.  My stomach was in a vast state of incredulity with the amounts of Pronto Pup Brats, Fried Klondike Bars, Peanut Butter Burgers, Fried Oreos, Muddy Pigs ect, that I put into it this week.  Listen in to this week's podcast to see what else I put my stomach through down at the fair.  Also, Fall TV is in full swing and I am not too sure I like all of it.  Lastly, a new comic book from Image Comics comes out with STDs... and it's Beuatiful !







No comments:

Post a Comment