Monday, February 17, 2014

A Black Lois Lane?


I bet you all didn't know at one point Lois Lane turned black for a hot second.  Well, Yes ma'am she did.  She went from Audrey Hepburn to Foxy Brown by way of Superman's transformation machine. This was a 70's comic from the Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane series (issue 106).  This particular issued tackled race relations in the late 60's and early 70's.  And Lois transforms into a black woman to see how it feels t be a black person. (I Am Curious..Black).  I went on a search for this comic today and came up empty handed.  The reason I wanted this book was because It's very unique and it was on Comic Book Men recently.  I will find it!


I also recap this week's Walking Dead, Ellen Page (see previous post) coming out and share my comic book Fanboy Weekend!! Thanks for tuning in!!
load.. It's been a busy

No comments:

Post a Comment