Thursday, July 2, 2015

Indy Pop Con Part Deux

Yes, we are back at another pop culture convention.  This time we make our way back to Indianapolis for the second coming of Indy Pop Con.  These guys know how to throw an event.  This will be a yearly convention for me. I met the recently killed (off Marvel's Agents Of Shield) and Battle Star Galatica/ Dexter Alum Edward James Olmos!! I saw John De Lancie, Casper Van Dien and Sam Jones.  And I had a quick nice conversation with Tony Moore from The Walking Dead, and he signed my St. Louis Comic Con exclusive copy of The Walking Dead comic. But, one of the highlights of the day, for me, was an incredible burger I ate at Granite City Grill.. (I want one right now) Lastly, I was surprised at the amount of attention Youtubers get these days.  They were the stars and clearly the main attraction to the show. (I didn't know any of them) So, listen to everything I seen and did at this year's awesome Indy Pop Con  2015 in the podcast below and the pics from the day!














No comments:

Post a Comment