Thursday, July 17, 2014

Shady Business


If you ever have listened to a Real Talk w/ David & Nikki podcast you know we deliver a fair amount of SHADE at times.  Now, with the addition of my friend Ken Boggle it's even shadier.  Or maybe it's just me.  Maybe they bring out the shadiness in me.  LOL But, on this week's podcast I asked the guys to bring their own topics.  I don't know if that was a mistake or not.  But, it was a hilarious good time.  I chose for my topic Social Media Shade (go figure).  Nikki, our resident purple muse, asked us "How Do We Experience Music?" and Ken kept it all the way real on his topic of "Immigration".  The result from all three was pretty funny. So, check out the latest collaborative effort from the gang and you might be saying to yourself 
"That's So Shady!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment