Thursday, August 8, 2013

Salmonella and The Ex


This year the mosquitoes have used me as their personal pin cushion.  I mean each time I go outside I am attacked.  No matter what I use they always seem to find a spot on my body that hasn't been protected. A couple of weeks ago I was speaking with a neighbor.  She told me what I should use when I am outside on the deck. And I guess I need to invest in the new mosquito repellent and rotten chicken by-product SALMONELLA.  You will have to hear the story to see what I am talking about..

Also, have you ever had an Ex that you happen to run into when you least expect it.  My co-host, Nikki, has 10 things you SHOULD not say when you see them.  Give it a listen!! 




Listen to internet radio with DayVid on BlogTalkRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment