Sunday, January 15, 2012

To Shave Or Not To Shave?

What are you?
I recently came across an article about manscaping.  It was full of useful tidbits of pro and cons for this growing trend with men.  It also reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend  a few years ago.  For some reason we started talking about guys who groom their pubes.  I offered that I didn't shave because it wasn't necessary.  Astounded, my friend  thought that I was crazy not to shave my pubes.  I tried to explain that I really didn't need to.  But, he was convinced that I had a "jungle" down there.  I assured him that I did not. Although, I did try and shave my testicles once and couldn't bring myself to do it.  And now years later I still do not and will not shave.  I suppose that's just a person preference.  I have been with men who have shaved and sculpted their pubes.  Men who have more hair down there than on the top of their head.  But, it seems that I like the natural look on my men.   However nature decided to make you grow hair, it's how I like you (pubic hair perspective only lol).  

No comments:

Post a Comment