Monday, November 9, 2015

Welcome to Arrow-Con!!


My name is Oliver Queen and I came to save this blog.... Well for today at least, lol. It is Arrow Con Weekend affectionately known as Wizard World Louisville Comic Con.  Your boy was there and it was one of the better, if not, the best con of the year.  Why you ask?
  1. Location to my home city. 
 2.Guests scheduled to appear. 3.Affordability 4.Crowd Control 5.Celebrity Access 5.Vendor Selections 6.Artist
 All of these things in my humble opinion made Louisville standout!! 
I was able to make a weekend out of it.  Hanging out with both family and friends. Listen in below while you look at all the amazing photographs from this weekend.

 






Tyler James Williams from Everybody Hates Chris and The Walking Dead








No comments:

Post a Comment