Saturday, April 25, 2015

Geek Spring 2015 Begins

Happy Geek Spring!!! 
 
 There are so many geeky things going on this spring I can hardly contain myself. And my geek spring began this passed weekend at our locally ran/owned Pop Con Comic Book and Pop Culture Convention.  Although, I was hot as hell, inside the venue,  it was a lot of fun.  I, also, met the lovely and charming Naomi Grossman who played "Pepper" on American Horror Story's Asylum and Freakshow.  She did share with me who was the biggest diva on set.  You will have to listen to this week's podcast to find out who it is.  Not that you really have to guess.  But, I got some really amazing blank comic book variants and sketches and managed to get a Silent Bob Funko Pop Figure
Also, a little Daredevil the series talk. Free Comic Book Day and more...



No comments:

Post a Comment