Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fanboy Weekly: Michonne & More


Remember that Walking Dead comic book I got at Free Comic Book Day? Well the return of The Walking Dead closely followed that story line about Michonne's origin.  Carl was being a bratty teenager and we almost saw Rick zombified.  On this week's edition of Fanboy Weekly we also chat about Arrow and Nick Fury aka Samuel L Jackson.  I have recently started to get back into comic book collecting and I share my comic book load for this week. I included an interview from Larry King Live with Stan Lee.  Stan was talking about expanding the diversity in Marveldom.  Lastly, I simulcasted my spreaker show onto Google Hangouts.  If you want to join me on a hangout just add me on google plus.  


Find out how to win this guy by listening in.

Our Google Hangout Simulcast


No comments:

Post a Comment